What to do:
* Log in. (Otherwise, you won't be able to see the Support forum in the next step.)
* Post in the Support forum stating that you consent to all of the content in the Rules and Information forum, and that you understand and are aware of the information therein. Then I may make you a member, at which time you may begin to post in most forums. This step is to filter out the spambots and those who would cause problems by being offended by the rules. If you just want to subscribe to threads, you don't have to become a full member.
* Ideally, make a profile post in the Profiles forum (not required).
* Please familiarize yourself with the Topics View link. It shows you all posts to the forum, and its sub-forums, and theirs, etc. as if they were all one forum (but it says which forum each post is in). So, if having lots of forums worries you, this should help a lot. Additionally, you can use it like a Recent Threads or New Posts link on other forums. (Although it won't keep track of which threads you've read.)
* The main page has links for easy access at the top of the page.
* See How to navigate these forums.
* When uploading images the normal way, I recommend choosing Big Size, but you can pick.
* In order to upload multiple images at once you can upload them to a third party service, like imgbb.com (the IBB button takes you there) and paste the html into your post.
* Manually subscribe to threads where you want email notification. I don't think posting a thread or replying to one automatically subscribes you. Alternatively, you can subscribe to all threads in a specific forum (individual emails or as a digest).
* Some HTML tags work in posts. BBCode does not.
Some websites have Recent Threads and Recent Posts links. Ours does not. Use Topics View, atom feeds, and/or email subscriptions instead.
Location: SW Idaho, USA
USDA hardiness zone: 6
Elevation: 2,260 feet Profile post