• 6 eggs
• Sesame oil (to oil the pan)
• ½ teaspoon cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon fenugreek
• ¾ teaspoon ginger
• ¾ teaspoon granulated garlic
• Pink Himalayan sea salt (enough to taste, generously, for scrambled eggs)
• About ten creeks from a black pepper grinder
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar (they need not be completely level)
• Preheat a 12" cast-iron skillet to medium high-ish (or lower); a smaller pan should be fine; that's just what we used.
• Whisk all the ingredients except the sesame oil together in a bowl with a fork
• Oil the pan with the sausage oil and scramble the egg mixture
• When done put the food in flour tortillas and eat.
The eggs should look something like sausage when done. They seem to have a lot of flavor phases on the first bite (including something like meat flavor), but upon further eating, they mostly just have the teriyaki flavor phase.
The recipe makes enough for about four medium small tortillas' worth of eggs.