All were purchased plants, and came from The Home Depot, with bonnieplants.com tags.
• Bush Goliath F1 (1; very late; a handful of tomatoes with comparable taste to Roma)
• Early Girl F1 (2; prolific; early; my favorite tomato for taste; acidic when still orange)
• Husky Cherry Red F1 (1; regular decent tomato taste to me, but my dad loved them; tomatoes split; prolific; compact dwarf indeterminate; slow-growing, but it keeps growing; all-season; early)
• Lemon Boy F1 (1; reasonable productivity; acidic; decent taste)
• Park’s Whopper F1 (1; not prolific; great taste and texture)
except for $Yādtåōps,