My mom makes very frittata-like omelets. We call them omelets, anyhow. I decided to try to make one today, for the first time. I don't know exactly how she does it, but I guessed to fill in the gaps, and I think I'm right, because it turned out well. Yes, I used ingredients my mom wouldn't have, however.
Here's what I did:
* I put avocado oil, seven eggs, chives, and a sliced Farmer's Jalapeno, in an eight-inch Lodge cast-iron skillet.
* I cut up some tomatoes and cheddar cheese
* I put the oven on broil (high).
* I started cooking the eggs on the stovetop
* I added Gel brand fajita seasoning to the eggs
* When the eggs were mostly cooked, I put wonderberries and the tomatoes on top, and the cheese on top of everything else.
* I put the pan in the oven (not right at the top, but closer to the top than the bottom) to broil until the cheese was good and cooked.
* I let it sit for a bit.
* I ate it.
It tasted excellent. I highly recommend it, especially with my Brandy Boy cross F2 tomatoes.