• Phaseolus (The most common beans are in this genus.)
• Pisum (Includes peas.)
• Vigna (Includes cowpeas and mungbeans.)
Also see these forums, which are for plants that are not legumes:
... a lot. In fact, just baking it, covered, might be better, but I haven't tried it, yet.)
• Add parsley, pepper, and salt.
• Add one egg
• Add a little white bean flour! (maybe 1 to 1½ tablespoonfuls)
• Cook (stirring as you do so) until your confident that the bean flour and egg have been cooked...
Feedback, Links, Privacy, Rules, Support
... (mostly wheat, with a little millet, corn, and white bean flour; 2 parts millet flour, 2 parts cornmeal, 1 part bean flour, and a whole lot of parts wheat flour)
A heaping tablespoon of brown sugar
1 teaspoon iodized salt
1½ teaspoons baking powder
2 cups water
2 tablespoons avocado oil